Sunday, April 19, 2009

About Me

Helllo, my name is Brandi Hands. I am a student at the University of South Alabama and my status is a senior. I am the youngest of three girls. I have 3 nieces and 1 nephew. I don't have any children of my own. My mother has a 24 hour home daycare, in which there is never a dull moment there. My oldest sister is a high school counselor. I feel that several people in my family played a roll in my ddecision to become a teacher. I love working with children. I currently work as a substitute at a church daycare. I enjoy working thaere and also like the people that I work with. I graduated in 2004 from Monroe County High School and immediatly went to junior college. I graduated from junior college in 2006 with an Associates in Science. After graduating from junior college, I beagan taking classes at the University of South Alabama and have been every since then.

No comments:

Post a Comment